Eve of new year 2011 was spent with lovely friends and my beloved children, Eiqa and IA. a gd 3hr singing session followed by a mad rush to the 48th storey high office of Leman's, we caught a great view of the fireworks. This year, it was a slightly different tune. The fireworks were melodious and as we watched from the skyhigh building, we didnt miss out every single routine. A great way to start off my new year with my lil boys, Idhan & Jazzil. The boys watched in awe and no doubt, after fireworks they made the mini pantry, their playground. Hubby had to work, so the 8 of us, namely, myself, Haney & Norman, Bestie & Fik, Jazz & Eza, and the children, hugged and wished each other before we wake up to a different day.
I started off New Year wit a busy schedule. Busy sounds like an everyday thing for most of you, but my being busy is a special busy. i had an important task. Preparing myself to be a proper and reliable Maid-of-Honor for my dear sister, Shasha, on her wedding day, which falls on 8th and 9th Jan 2011. I was practically doin the final touch-ups of their guestbooks, (a wedding gift for each) and also popping by the bride's house as and when, pre-wedding, to give her a gd hug and pat to lessen the anxiety she had.
It was their 4th year courting anniversary, the date chosen by the couple. I left my lil boy with mum, so me and hubby could give our best to the couple. Husband and wife, tag team on being BestMan and MOH. Coolness.
Although Mr Rain paid us visits a couple of times, the event went well for both sides. Family and friends gathered at their reception halls to wish the couple well. I had Hubby by Groom's side, Bestie Za & Fiance, clicking away on my cammie, Bestie & Hubby assisting the bride & Groom too, and Liyana, assisting us all. The rest of the family members did their job pretty well themselves.
At the end of the day, end of it all, as tired as i could be, i was a contented sister. I knew Shasha felt relieved and good that she is now officially Abg Ryan's wife, and that their big day was a happy event.
And days following which, i guess age is catching up with me. I was stuck at home, feelin just too tired to do anything. Lol. The traits of turning 30.
and of course my lil IA, as active as ever. I've named him My Lil Monkey :)
No comments:
Post a Comment